Hi all,

I have this query in Views.

I have this smmBusRelTable, which is the main table for
Companies/Business Relations with BusRelAccount (EDT: smmBusRelAccount)
field as the id field.

Also, i have this custom made form wherein i am using a 'Company Id'
field which extends smmBusRelAccount as EDT.

Now i need to make a view with the tables of above two forms as
datasources and retrieve a list of all the Companies/Business Relations
uniquely.

Problem is there are multiple records of a single company. I need to
have them sorted uniquely but can't achieve it.

Has anybody worked in Views with such requirements before or would be
knowledgable about how i could go about it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Aman