www.atlasxl.com.au

From: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of axaptaarun
Sent: Wednesday, 29 October 2008 7:15 AM
To: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [development-axapta] Com Connector in AX 2009

Hi,
We are in the process of migrating from AX 3.0 to AX 2009.

We have a third party software which uses com connector to talk to
Axapta 3.0.

Ax2009 has a com connector but you have to install this thru cmd
line. It just wont install.

Here is the link from Microsoft
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc624322.aspx

Also there is a error in this and I found a solution in the this link
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/software/aspnet/33089468/dynamics-ax-2009-
com-conn.aspx

Can somebody help me with how to get this to work?

Also has anything changed with AXcomm.dll in Ax2009 which will not
make the third party software not to work?

Thanks for your help.

Arun