How about using display methods like in assetbasis report.

________________________________

Fra: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] På vegne af
Siva kumar
Sendt: 25. november 2008 07:48
Til: Axapta Development; MBS Axapta
Emne: [development-axapta] How to add Values into Report at runtime

Hi all,

   I had come across a situation where I need to print the table field value as
report field column in the middle of the report during runtime.

Lets say I have a table xxxTable with one field which has the values "10k,18k
and 22k.

I want this values to be printed as report column from a report which uses
different datasource.
Report Datasource is Item master.

Item               Desc   Qty     10k       18k   22k     StdCost
Ext.amount.

BR-14            xxxx     3        120.0     130.0   125.0     100.0
   300.00

the values are calculated at run time and need to show the values.

Please if any one has solution please let me know.....

Thanks in advance,

MGS

  "Hands that Help is Holier than Lips that Pray"