if you are using >Ax3.0,

1. AIF - Piece of crap. I dont recommend this
2. Connectivity studio - Yes. it rocks if axapta is a centralized ERP system
3. Web services - OK. good with Sharepoint
4. Native .NET Business Connector - good. but you will lose infolog data since
its a silent mode
5. ODBC - Unprofessional way of contacting AX DB
6. Native X++ classes - ok and good for CRM integrations
7. You can still write some .NET code and schedule it as the SSIS package - ok.
but can not fully achive
8. Some of my friends tried MQ series with Maximo to axapta integration. Not
happy.
9. Some of my friends tried web methods to axapta integration. Not happy.
10. BizTalk servicer - Pay 120K for BT servers licenses and have to budger for
BTS guys.
      They say they can do point to point integration. Its not really when
axapta matters.

 I have some of the finest thoughts and knowledge in axapta integration.
Please let me know if you have specific requirement.

my email Id is; subbu...@yahoo.com

Subbu
Axapta certified Double Master
Sunny Delight Beverages