What version of AX are you running...I vaguely recall there was some bug in
the trial balance report in AX4.0 (although I would have expected the AX
result to show such a bug) so maybe check in the KB

  _____

From: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:development-axa...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Abhay
Sent: 02 February 2009 18:24
To: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [development-axapta] Matching of Reports from AX and Excel.

Dear All.
I was trying to export from AX to Excel using html. I exported the trial
balance from GL-> reports-> transations-> Periodic-> Trial Balance using
html.  When I opened the file with open with excel and am taking the totals
of Debit and credit columns that are exported to excel there is a difference
in the TB.  But the same TB is matching in AX.
Also the total of Net difference column in Exported Excel has to be zero as
all debit and credit are considered but it does not show so.
Please can anybody help me for the same it is and urgent requirement.Regards
Abhay