Your attachments are being removed by the group so it is difficult to
provide help with the benefit of a visual.

Did you already check in the Dimensions table and you can see that the
dimension VALUES selected in the one company do physically exist in
the same table for other company as well? I presume that they do not
exist and that is the source of the error. The intercompany journal
transaction will not create dimensions in the target that do not
already exist - they do need to pre-exist in both companies.  Perhaps
you may want to consider using a virtual company and table collection
to share the dimensions across the two companies.

If the dimensions do already exist in both companies and you get the
error, then I cannot offer any other suggestion. Perhaps you should
check with the person who installed the extra dimensions to be sure
that  the process used has attached the extra dimensions for the use
of both companies.