Hi All,
Here I am facing an strange problem and looking forward help for you all,
I am doing development on Ax 2009 sp1 with PSA enviornment in CRM module
Here we have a form Lead Details form while we create a lead we need attach
some qualifying process
This qualifying process will list down under the activity tab in lower pan of
same form.
If I want to create a new activity in same form(Lead Details form) it is
creating the new activity but the same activity is not getting any parent link
id(Lead ID ) in Parent link table.
So when we refrsh the activity form in lead details the newly created activity
will not list thr(where as activity exisits in smmActivity form)
 anybody has any idea in this regard..............................
infect when i create a actiivty in attached Qualifying process in any lead it
creates activity with parent link only
pls help me out in this matter

 Regards
Abhishek Mehta,