Hi Seli,

Regarding question number 1:

First of all your code placement is very unusual. Why do you put it in
formLetterRemarks display method? it is better to put it in the fetch method on
the report...unless you have your reason

Your programable section, that you execute (using element.execute(1)).
What data you print on that section? Have you set correct data source on the
field you want to print?

Regarding question number 2:

you can try either this.methodname or element.methodname, depends on where you
create the methods.

Regards,
Kris

--- In development-axapta@yahoogroups.com, "seli_ana_cute_bgt"