From: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com on behalf of muzzyk34
Sent: Fri 6/12/2009 10:18
To: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [development-axapta] Re: Axapta QueryRange Sql

query.toString() is not truly SQl Sentence
SELECT * FROM CUSTOMER WHERE CustomerName LIKE 'Mich*'
this is not my answers

I catch sql sentence with SQL PROFILER which sended by axapta
SELECT * FROM CUSTOMER WHERE CustomerName LIKE 'Mich%'
thats my answer you can see the difference * and % bu I don't catch thats sql
sentence in axapta.. how ??

--- In development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:development-axapta%40yahoogroups.com> , Sarwar Mohiuddin
<sarwar...@...> wrote:

> you can always check by printing query.toString().
>
> On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 5:14 PM, muzzyk34 <muzzy...@...> wrote:
>

> > hi everyone;
> >
> > I am wondering how does axapta convert queryrange to Sql sentences?
> > exaple:
> > I have a report and I add a range to ask name of customer after I write
> > range field to 'Mich*' then how does axapta convert Sql
> > "SELECT * FROM CUSTOMER WHERE CustomerName LIKE 'Mich%'"
> >
> > does anyone know that?? Which class or which method do this..

Denne mail er scannet af Comendo A/S og fundet virusfri.