Thank you all for your help on this. I was able to pass criteria with the
element.args, now I am having troubles on the printing. I set interactive to
NO, and that all works as expected.
I have followed the MSDN article at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms941164.aspx and set my device name
and followed along in the AX DevIV man, but I am still prompted for the printer
info.

The part I struggle the most is what methods do I use and where does this code
go.

Cheers,