From: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:development-axa...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of mni_...@hotmail.com
Sent: 12 August 2009 23:01
To: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [development-axapta] Split AR on a single Sales invoice posting

Hi James,

i'm not sure if i understand right.
If you mean to get a separate invoice for one salesorder for each salesrep ?
Standard do this for adress in salesline.
If you enable "Account receivable parameters" / Tab "Summary Update" Group
"Delivery information" Invoice,
for one Sales Order you got an invoice per salesline address.

Perhaps you kann use the address for your issue, or use the same mechanism
in code.

Best regards
Michael