From: karenmgangus <karenmgan...@yahoo.com>
To: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, 21 August, 2009 8:34:17 PM
Subject: [development-axapta] change unit of measure

We are in a manufacturing setting and often times need to change the unit of
measure on an item. We have been told that this cannot be done when there is
inventory on hand which makes sense. We were also told that this cannot be done
when there is a cost and there will always be a cost, so.... We were told to
delete the item at the developer level and reenter it, but this is also
creating difficulties.
Has anyone had experience with this in AX2009?
Thanks
Karen

      Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.
Click here http://cricket.yahoo.com