From: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:development-axa...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of trinadh sura
Sent: 13 October 2009 11:37
To: axapta-knowledge-vill...@yahoogroups.com; development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [development-axapta] Reg Is there way to send reports via email
automatically

Dear all,

I am trying to create a batch job which should send some Reports as PDF

file per Mail daily. The problem is, The job can generate this file , and

attach to Email this file but can?t send the mail automatically. After

calling the SendAttachment method , Outlook window is opened. And I must

click to send Button in this Window . But I want to send this mail without a

Confirmation or manual handling.

Is there any other way to send it automatically?