Our auditor requires to know when are the AOD files updated by AX.

Is it only when a change is made in the corresponding layer in an AOT object
or are there other situations?

If an object exists in both VAR and USR, if it is modified in USR can the
VAR aod file in anyway be affected?

If aoi is rebuilt can this affect?
If cross reference is updated can this affect?

The reason is the VAR aod file has strange dates that cannot be explained
(since we did not do any changes in the VAR layer since a certain date) and
so the auditor wants to know the situations of how AX can modify it

Is there any way we can filter or see if there is any object in the VAR
layer that has a created or modified date after a certain date?

Thanks

James