Hi Friends,

I need your help to evaluate the best solution to integrate various external
systems with Dynamics AX 2009 by using AIF functionality (BizTalk/File
adaper/MSMQ). Can anyone please help to direct me to:

(a) pros & cons of using BizTalk v/s File adapter v/s MSMQ?
(b) Are all of them able to handle fail over scenarios? We need to ensure no
XML should be missed.
(c) There should be a mechanism for acknowledgement timer for example, if
acknowledgement is not received from external systems in 60 minutes, alert
(email) should be thrown.
(d) Performance benchmark.

Can you please help me in this regard? Thanks a lot in advance.

Best Regards,
PS