Dear Trinadh,
Is the requirement in the Same company or different Companies.Regards
Abhay
-----Original Message-----
From: "Trinadh Sura" <trinadh_s...@iicindia.com>
Sent 1/29/2010 5:24:38 PM
To: axapta-knowledge-vill...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [development-axapta] Regarding Sales blanket orderHi All,
I have a requirement that i have to create a Sales blanket order and
at the same time I have to create automatically a purchase blanket order
with the same sales details.
whenever I create release sales order it has to create release purchase
order with same quantity.
Please let know if any solution.
TRINADH SURA
IIC Services (India) Pvt. Ltd. I <http://www.iicindia.com> www.iicindia.com
405, Babukhans' Millenium Centre,
Somajiguda, Hyderabad - 500 082
Tel.No. 91-040-66620022- Ext-440|Mob:919246198102