Hello Everyone,

I am starting to work with the workflow capabilities in AX 2009 and have been
asked some specific questions regarding capabilities. I have read that the WF
is geared towards structured human workflows that are sequential in nature.

I have been asked if the workflow in AX 2009 supports the following:
1. Conditional flow control logic
2. is branching supported
3. is looping supported.

I am not sure of the answers, so I appreciate yoru help. I have not worked with
work flow foundation before either, so I am assuming that these might be
supported in WF but I can't find a reference for AX's implementation.

Thanks again for the help.
-Mike