It's on account receivable, I'm sure you'll have correct by yourself.

Geoffrey

----- Mail Original -----
De: enki...@free.fr
À: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Envoyé: Mardi 2 Mars 2010 14:58:51 GMT +01:00 Amsterdam / Berlin / Berne / Rome
/ Stockholm / Vienne
Objet: Re: [development-axapta] Can we have Serial Number in Packing Slip?

Hi,

concerning your first point, il you don't pass through picking list or register
on your sales lines, how could the application know which serial numbers are
picked from stock ?
Maybe your point is to automaticaly link the packing slip generation for each
picking list you validate.

For the second point, you just have to go to : Account payable | Setup | Forms
| Form setup.
On packing slip tab, you check the serial number checkbox.

Regards,
Geoffrey