From: Khan Axapta <axaptak...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [development-axapta] Fw: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Display methods...
To: mail2eani...@gmail.com
Cc: "AX Knowledge" <axapta-knowledge-vill...@yahoogroups.com>, "development
axapta" <development-axapta@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, April 6, 2010, 12:27 PM

Hi Anitha,

Thanks for your reply.

I am trying to create a report with the below fields. I am using only one Table
:  VendPackingSlipTran s

VendPackingSlipTran s Table : fields

purchId
ItemId
Name
Purch_Unit
PackingSlipId
DeliveryDate
Ordered
Qty
Remain

for the purchase price field in the report of the Item i have created a method
on PurchLine Table

display real ItmPrice()
{
    PurchLine   purchLine;
;
    select PurchPrice from purchLine
    where purchLine.ItemId == this.ItemId && purchLine.PurchId == this.purchId;
    return purchLine.PurchPric e;
}

Since PurchasePrice &  DeliveryTerms fields are not available in
VendPackingSlipTran s Table

I have created a field : Real  in the report Body  Properties are :
Table : PurchLine
DataMethod : itmPrice

& the same way i am following for Delivery Terms.

display str DelTerms()
{
    PurchTable      purchTable;
;
    select Payment from purchTable
    where purchTable.PurchId == this.PurchId;
    return purchTable.Payment;
}

PO Item Name
 from

VendPackingSlipTran s Table
  UOM
from

VendPackingSlipTran s Table CURRENCY
from

VendPackingSlipTran s Table Price
from
Method on
PurchLine Table ORDER QTY
from

VendPackingSlipTran s Table
  RECD. QTY
from

VendPackingSlipTran s Table BAL. QTY
from

VendPackingSlipTran s Table STATUS
from

VendPackingSlipTran s Table PAYMENT TERM
from

Method on
PurchLine Table GRN No
from

VendPackingSlipTran s Table GRN Date
from

VendPackingSlipTran s Table Delivery Schedule 1

  Delivery Schedule 11

MFS 40% kg sar 2.5 250 250 0 Closed 30days
Hope this is clear for you, Kindly advice me how solve this issue.

BR
Khan.