From: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:development-axa...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of ricardopichler
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 7:37 PM
To: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [development-axapta] Re: Using Display methods...

Hi Khan Axapta,
This happen because you are using wrong types to return. Try to change the
first to PurchPrice and the second to VendPaymTermId. I don't know why, but the
display methods doesn't work when you use primary data type to return.

[]s
Pichler

--- In
development-axapta@yahoogroups.com<mailto:development-axapta%40yahoogroups.com>,