I have a formcontrol combobox that allows you to select from
ledgerJournalTrans.Dimension. The three dimensions from the Enum are displayed
on the form at textboxes inside of a group. They were placed on the form as a
fieldgroup.

I have set the AutoDeclaration to Yes for all of them. They have the names:
Dimension1, Dimension2 & Dimension3 in their control properties.

When I go to set the mandatory settings directly in their form properties, I
get the expected red wavey line. But when I try to set it in code, which is
what I want to do, I don't get the option to set the property mandatory.

I try this code:
element.control(Control::Dimension1).

But, .mandatory(true) is not an option. If I try
element.control(Control::Dimension1).visible(false);
The correct element will be invisible. So, I'm not sure why I can't set
mandatory.

Thanks for the help.