Hello to everybody.

Currently we are facing a big problem with a customer.

The problem:
The vouchers are duplicated everytime on Payment Journal Lines. Due the nature
of our customer all the payments must have different vouchers.

I think that this problem is happening since Axapta 2.5, microsoft tries to
reproduce the error, but as we see is a random error and it's complexity makes
it more difficult to reproduce.

I hope that anyone can help me with this, even a merelly solution a little
light at the end of the tunnel or maybe a clue to begin with the problem
isolation, even the way to reproduce it.

Thank you very much.

Gustavo Camargo :)