Hi,
We are using AX 2009 but our Atlas version is 3.5.  We are trying to upload the
beginning balances for inventory using the movement journal.  We used the
standard template for movement journal upload.  However, when we tested the
journal upload using the standard template, only the headers come through but
the lines don't.  Has anyone experienced this?  Anyone knows why this is?
Another related question, can the inventdim ID be automatically created during
the upload?
Please, if anyone has a sample template for inventory movement journal upload
for the version 3.5 please send them through.

Many many thanks!
Jennifer