Hi,

I'm new to AX development and would like to customize the CustCustomer AIF
service.  I would like it to check each Customer record and if it already
exists in the CustTable then do not insert it and continue with the next
Customer record.  I think I can do this validation in the prepareForSave method
in th AxdCustomer class.  If I return false from this method, then the customer
is not saved.  The only problem is that the AifEntityKeyList returned from
CustCustomerService.create still contains the IDs of all the Customers that
were skipped.  I need a list of only the customers that were inserted into the
custTable.  Any ideas?