Hi all,

I'm trying to open the Queue Manager form (Basic > Periodic > Application
Integration Framework) and it takes a long time to load. When I checked the
code, it basically has three loops: one for looping around each record in the
AifQueueManager table and deleting them, then two for populating records in the
AifQueueManager table from these two tables: AifOutboundProcessingQueue and
AifGatewayQueue. So this means, the more records there are in the two tables,
the longer it takes for the form to load.

Does anyone know why this form is designed this way? Is there anyone who has
tried to do a work-around in order to resolve this issue?

I would appreciate any inputs or comments on this.

Thank you very much! :)