From: JS <jdsal...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [development-axapta] Inbound Create Purchase Order AIF service
To: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 14 June, 2010, 2:45 AM

Hi Jesper,
Thanks for the information. We are currently in a very tight timeline. Do you
know if anyone has already done this before?

Thanks,
Jennifer

Hi Jennifer,

there is no standard service to create purchase orders. The service you found
is the purchase requisition that requires a purchase order to work.
You will need to create a new service to be able for create purchase orders.
For a complete listing of the AX standard services please referee to
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-US/library/aa859008%28v=AX.50%29.aspx

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
Jesper Jørgensen / Abt. NMT-XD
Senior Product Manager
arvato systems | Technologies GmbH
An der Autobahn 18