We are still on Axapta 3.0.

I'm working on a simple grid with an inner join between InventItemGroup and
InventTable. I've two stringedit fields -- one on ItemGroupId and the other on
ItemId.

I've a button with teh label Refresh that executes the command
inventItemGroup_ds.refresh().

The refresh is working when the filter is applied on ItemGroupId, but not on
ItemId.

In fact, when I cleck teh refresh button, the InventTable.executeQuery()
method, which assigns the value to the ItemId query build range, doesn't even
get fired. It gets fired only when teh form is first opened.

How do I get to refresh my grid with the values chosen in the stringedit for
ItemId?

Thanks.