Dear all does anyone have any ideas for this error happening in batch
processing:

There was some hotfix for non SP for this error but we are running Ax4.0 SP2
so should be included.

We have basically the following batch jobs in 2 companies:

Alerts - change abd due date based every 10 mins

OLAP -

Custom import/export of data -

Looking at the entries in the batch list the alerts ran at 21:10:29 and so
would only be running at 21:20 the next time. All the other tasks also were
not scheduled to run at the time it happened which was 21:10:48

I saw there was another hotfix for SP2 regarding sending email from AR/AP
module can get this error. The KB said it applied to the .NET connector but
we are not using that (unless it is by default used when sending email?).
But was wondering since alert is no doubt setup to send email notification
whether there might be something related to the area of email sending?

Has anyone else faced this error message as all batch jobs stop and the
client crashes when we go to the batch client and click OK?

As always a big thanks for taking the time to read this

James