Hi All,

Just for development purpose I have installed AX 2009, SharePoint 2010 ,SQL
2008
express edition and visual studio 2008 professional pack  on windows 7 64 bit.
everything works fine till now.
I have applied the patch that is required for installation of AX EP
on share-point 2010.

Now when I try to install Enterprise portal I am not able to do so.. there is
nothing captured on the event viewer.

I have attached the error and log file..
Any input is of Great help.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards
Somanna