Hi,

> Thanks Holger for your quick answer.
> >
> >     the basic question is. Does ST provide a way to glue the mali EGL
> >     lib and
> >     directfb together? Is there an init function to be called?
> >

> > Yes, the mali EGL lib is implemented on top of DirectFB.
> >
> > So since your the answer was not "No it won't work", then this should
> work
> > shouldn't it?
> > I'll be thankful you can provide me how to do that, because it seems
> > that the "directfbegl"
> > ,if I'm not wrong, is a "qpa" plugin and not a "qws" one and I don't
> > know how to configure qt to enable qpa?
>
> In Qt 4.8, you simply configure Qt with -qpa and not with -embedded. I

I did as you suggested Samuel, and I've found that it doesn't support
cross-compilation.

I see something like this in the log:

floatmath auto-detection... ()
g++ -c -pipe -O2 -Wall -W  -I../../../mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -o floatmath.o
floatmath.cpp
floatmath.cpp:44:5: warning: unused parameter 'argc' [-Wunused-parameter]
floatmath.cpp:44:5: warning: unused parameter 'argv' [-Wunused-parameter]
g++ -Wl,-O1 -o floatmath floatmath.o
floatmath enabled.
sse3 auto-detection... ()
g++ -c -pipe -msse3 -O2 -Wall -W  -I../../../mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -o
sse3.o sse3.cpp

the checks are done using the "g++" instead of the ST cross-compiler
"sh4-linux-g++"?

thanks for your help.

--
*
"If you ask a question - you will be a fool for 5 minutes, otherwise