Hi,

I think using the tracks is a good idea. Some 'keynotes' in the beginning
for everyone, and after that the tracks. These help in finding the most
interesting topics.

It would be good to plan a bit more ahead than last time (and have some of
the sessions announced prior to the event), but I think it is still
important to allow sessions to come during the event.

Yours,

--
Tuukka Turunen
Director, Qt Commercial R&D