Hi Zoltan, I think the guys from Snowshoe might be able to help you with packaging. CC'ing Lauro, who is packaging QtWebkit trunk and Qt5 weekly for the N9 (Harmattan).
/Andras On 06/06/2012 03:46 PM, ext Zoltán Balogh wrote: > Hi, > > I am packaging the Qt5 modules for Ubuntu Precise/Quantal for both x86 > and ARM targets: > https://launchpad.net/~canonical-qt5-edgers/+archive/qt5-daily > > It is a fun exercise :) as week to week it requires some creativity as > the code base evolves. > > Most of the modules build well and their packaging is rather straight > forward. > > But the qtwebkit module (alias qt5-module) archives (ar cqs) 2184 object > files to libWebCore.a That makes in most build environment/system even > with a very short package name 120k size argument. It will be a huge > (literally) problem. Is here anybody who I can work together to solve > this problem. I am 1 inch away to provide the full set of Qt5 x86/armel > packages for Ubuntu Precise and Quantal... the qtwebkit compiles, that > is the last glitch. > > I wonder if there is anybody who I can work together to prevent problems > when we start packaging Qt5 for the distributions. > > cheers, > > z > _______________________________________________ > Development mailing list > [email protected] > http://lists.qt-project.org/mailman/listinfo/development -- András Bécsi _______________________________________________ Development mailing list [email protected] http://lists.qt-project.org/mailman/listinfo/development
