Op 27-6-2012 22:17, Иван Комиссаров schreef:
> Hm... What about adding new (maybe rather simple) widgets? QtCreator has
> QtColorButton class, QtFontButton, lineedit for editing shortcuts (i have my
> own modified copy).
> Browser example has ModelMenu and ModelToolBar classes (rather useful in some
> cases).
> Recently, I implemented Windows menu (popup menu with list of top-level
> windows and actions to minimize/maximize/change current window).
>
> I can add these classes to QtWidgets, if needed. IMHO, it's nice to have
> color button in Designer, for example.

I'd like to suggest that additional widgets, unless they represent a
very important addition so that Qt can support a now-common UI design
pattern, are not added to QtWidgets but to an addon module. With the
lack of a maintainer (let alone a set of them), I think it does not make
sense to complicate the module even more. I think the widgets you
mention may be useful in some applications, but it is not like they will
be used all over the place.

André