Agree with Thiago:

For 3D and Location, I have a feeling it's a little premature, but I can't
> blame you for it. Especially in Location's case, with lots of plugins to be
> kept in working order, it might be tricky in the current situation.
>
> Qt3D might be quite mature, actually, since it's been around for longer and
> has no platform-specific dependencies other than OpenGL.

I can't blame you for it, and can adapt to the changes.  IMHO they did
really good work with 3D and it provides high QML value if we can establish
a solid understanding of its support going forward.  (I really liked 3D
being in Qt essentials.)

Lars' reasoning on the JS Backend seems solid.

--charley