On segunda-feira, 6 de agosto de 2012 22.13.30, joao.abeca...@nokia.com wrote:
> Leaky-faucet is deemed beta quality and somewhat more stable. At the very
> least it shouldn't break as often. We can expect that more people will be
> willing to track this branch with their own development.

One more thing I'd like to add: leaky-faucet should be in the "always ready
for beta" stage. That is, the maintainers of the modules should monitor this
branch and ensure that all changes coming in are contributing towards the
beta-ready status, not detracting from it.

Large code refactorings and new features should be developed out of this
branch and merged in only when they're ready to be beta-tested.

Whether the beta cycle starts immediately after the feature landing or 6
months later, that's orthogonal to the discussion.