On Thu, September 27, 2012 07:19:50 PM Thiago Macieira wrote:
> On quinta-feira, 27 de setembro de 2012 18.37.18, Thomas Senyk wrote:
> > Their is a naming convention for mkspecs ... not sure how it's definition
> > looks exactly, but it should be named: linux-imx6-g++
>
> No, it shouldn't. It should be linux-g++-imx6. There are several sections of
> the .pro files that test for "<os>-<compiler>-*", e.g. in simd.prf:
>
> *-g++*|linux-icc*|*-clang*|*-qcc* {

A good to know! Thanks.

But this is not followed strictly :)

Most of the wince mkspecs have there architecture between <os> and <compiler>
(where all other have it at the end (e.g. linux-g++-64)

And similar to that, all(!) device spec's are like:
linux-[arch-]<board/chip>-g++

> But you have nailed the problem for this particular case: simd.prf checks
> for *-g++* (that's it above), which his mkspec naming doesn't match.
>
> > Not sure about that error .. have never seen it
> >
> >    (It could(!) be caused by violating the mkspec-naming-schema, but not
> >
> > very likely)
>
> It actually is :-/

hehe ok, my guessing skill is better then I though :D