Sounds pretty much like https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-17529 ,
or a variant of it. I don't know whether the patch I've proposed at
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,33415 would help you though, since it
fixes the problem only for absolute paths set to QtQUickView::setSource and
QQmLEngine::setBaseUrl ... Actually I'm more than ever convinced that QML
shouldn't check for file case sensitivity at all (on case insensitive file
systems), or at least not in folder names. Feel free to vote.

Regards

Kai