I think that mailing lists work best if they are either very specific or
catch-all.

Development@ is our catch-all. Mobile-development is also a catch-many and
mobile is becoming increasingly blurry. Android-port is very specific.

Topics regarding QT on mobile devices go well into development, such as how do
we address the new life-cycle model of processes in operating systems like iOS,
Android or Windows 8.Topics specific to android api level 9, that other bug in
bionic or why surfaceflinger sometimes triple-buffers belong into a specific
mailing list.

It is the responsibility of us as contributors to maintain a discipline in
picking the right lists for emails and to maintain a productive signal/noise
ratio.

Simon

Laszlo Papp <lp...@kde.org> wrote:

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 5:37 PM, Paul Olav Tvete