On segunda-feira, 4 de março de 2013 17.25.35, André Somers wrote:
> QFuture<T> runFunction(QFunction<T> then, QFunction<T> main);
> QFuture<T> runFunction(QFuntion<void> then, QFuntion<T> main);
> QFuture<T> runFunction(QFunction<T> main);

I think this is going too far. If you want to chain jobs, we need a more
complex job tracker. That's what ThreadWeaver is trying to do. But we need to
solve a simpler problem first.

And besides, you can always do:

QFutureWatcher<T> w = runFunction(...);
w.connect(&QFutureWatcher<T>::finished, []() { other function goes here });
w.connect(&QFutureWatcher<T>::finished, w, &QObject::deleteLater);