On Monday, March 04, 2013 16:51:32 Alan Alpert wrote:
> > This is not a bug, ListView does not currently support canFetchMore
> > (which only claims to be used by QAbstractItemView, so the docs are
> > accurate already).

What a strange justification to not support canFetchMore. It boggles the mind
that that would be the justification for you.

It should be obvious that any view should support canFetchMore. The mention of
QAbstractItemView is obviously historical. Other mentions of canFetchMore in
the QAIM docs do not mention it:

 To create models that populate incrementally, you can reimplement fetchMore()
 and canFetchMore().

I've uploaded a patch to try to clarify the docs.

Thanks,

--
Stephen Kelly <stephen.ke...@kdab.com> | Software Engineer