Hi everyone, I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question, but
I cannot find better ML than this, so, if you know a better ML to ask, please
tell me and sorry.

I've a gstreamer 0.10.36 installation on my board and it's hw accelerated, now
I'm trying to make some test with QtMultimedia5 and the Video element inside
QML.
The video element with my video test don't work out of the box, so I'm asking
you if there is some particular method to pass some extra parameter to the
gstreamer for playing the video.
I've some particular command for the gst pipeline like nv_omx_videosink and
other nvidia related things that the default video element can't know.

So, how can I play a video embedded in a qml file thru gst?

Thank you.
---
Matteo Brichese
Software Engineer