Hi,

I'm just trying to build against a yocto based sysroot.
 - it doesn't contain X11 libs/headers
 - it contains libwayland  ... and in the end I want to build QtWayland
against it

 => so I need xkbcommon
 => installing is no problem, because although it's a X11 package, it has no
deps on X11 what so ever
 => when installed I get:
/home/tsenyk/qt5/qt5/qtbase/src/plugins/platforminputcontexts/compose/generator/qtablegenerator.cpp:54:24:

fatal error: X11/keysym.h: No such file or directory

... which IMO shouldn't be included there.
Looking at X11/keysym.h and X11/keysymdef.h if my desktop, I contains a lot of
defines, all defines beginning with 'XK_'

but if I do:
tsenyk@rudolf:~/qt5/qt5/qtbase/src/plugins/platforminputcontexts/ grep -r XK_

I get nothing. I get some XKB_, but those are defined in xkbcommon/xkbcommon.h
... maybe the defines are different on older systems?
... maybe it's just a left over include?

So my question: is there something wrong with my logic or my conclusions?

If not: I assume I can push a change like: http://pastebin.com/NjBZpfAz
I've tested this on my desktop (archlinux 64bit) and for the target (yocto
based sysroot, imx6 (arm)), both build without problems.

Question on the side: This is a commit for stable, right?
... It can be considered a "build-bug-fix"... or not?

Greets
Thomas