Hey,

I fully agree with Janne here, as normally its not so hard to fix
Windows Embedded Compact issue, but if we let it run and try to fix it
after a month or so, its very hard and takes time, as one need to
understand the code and maybe even needs talking to the author of the patch.

So I would really love to see the WEC7 CI enforcing.

Thank you Janne for all the patches and all the efforts

Andy

Am 24.04.2013 11:40, schrieb Anttila Janne:
> Hi,
>
> As you probably have noted, Qt-Project CI have had WEC7 ARM
> build jobs running in a non-blocking mode for a while.
> The jobs are build only, and don't execute any autotests.
>
> Now that Björn Breitmeyer has been proposed as a maintainer for
> Windows Embedded, and there have not been any objections so far,
> I would like to start making WEC7 builds blocking for those
> modules where build passes.
>
> Having builds blocking would make it much easier to keep WEC7
> in good shape.
>
> I'm sure Björn and other WEC7 contributors (including at least
> myself and Andreas Holzammer from KDAB), are happy to help you
> if you face any build problems due to blocking WEC7 build.
>
> Any objections?
>
> Br,
> --
> Janne Anttila
> Senior Architect - Digia, Qt
> Visit us on: http://qt.digia.com

Andreas Holzammer | andreas.holzam...@kdab.com | Software Engineer
Tel. Germany +49-30-521325470, Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090