On Saturday 11 May 2013 14:09:38 Dominik Holland wrote:
> On May 11, 2013, at 1:50 PM, Olivier Goffart <oliv...@woboq.com> wrote:
> > On Saturday 11 May 2013 11:41:03 魏越闽 wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >> My test result:
> >> https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-31064?focusedCommentId=202
> >> 419
> >> &page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#c
> >> omme nt-202419
> >
> > You need to have both
> > https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,55521
> > and
> > https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,55658
> >
> > With those two patches, you should be able to have an application with
> > both
> > QtQuick1 and QtQuick2
> >
> > Howerver, you still cannot include QtQuick1 and QtQuick2 headers in the
> > same translation unit.
> > In other words, code using QtQuick1's QtDeclarative, and code using
> > QtQuick2's QtQml needs to be in different .cpp files.
>
> I haven't had a look at the patches but i hope you will get some nice
> warning when trying this or it is documented in both modules. Otherwise it
> will lead to a lot of confusion…
>
> Dominik

This is not (yet) documented.

Currently, you get errors such as:  (from the bug report)

QtDeclarative/qdeclarative.h(57): warning C4005: 'QML_DECLARE_TYPE' : macro
redefinition
QtQml/qqml.h(59) : see previous definition of 'QML_DECLARE_TYPE'

QtDeclarative/qdeclarative.h(70): error C2365: 'QML_HAS_ATTACHED_PROPERTIES' :
redefinition; previous definition was 'enumerator'
QtQml/qqml.h(72) : see declaration of 'QML_HAS_ATTACHED_PROPERTIES'

Something like that could be done in the headers:
#ifdef QQML_H
#error "you cannot include both QtQml and QtDeclarative headers in the same
translation unit"
#endif

--
Olivier