Hi,

I am about to move the QWebSockets project (see:
http://github.com/KurtPattyn/QWebSockets) to the playground.
Could you please review the API?

Notes:
The public API is QWebSocket and QWebSocketServer; all other classes are
internal.
The APIs of both classes were modelled after QAbstractSocket and QTcpServer.
This should it make easier to use the API.
I have also tried to make the directory structure compliant with the Qt
guidelines; so, if there are any mistakes, it would be good to know as well
I created a qdocconfig file, but it misses links to the Qt library classes
The sync.profile has been created by looking at the QtSerialPort project, but I
am not sure if that is correct as well
Unittests still need work to be up to the Qt standards

Thanks for your time.