Hi Tony,

QTBUG-33623 is the beginning of it. There is even an API draft on Gerrit. Right
now it is NFC specific but it doesn't have to stay this way. Also, it may
require a new library altogether as the share API may have to link to the
various API's and I don't want QtNFC to link against QtBluetooth or vice versa
or whatever other new transport media you can come up with.

--
Alex