First thing to mention - I could not deselect QtCreator (or Tools ) from
the installation (Manjaro/GNOME environment , I don't know if that
matters) .

Secondly : Could not load the following plugins : Help
Details:
/home/p10/Qt5.2.0/Tools/QtCreator/lib/qtcreator/plugins/QtProject/libHelp.so:
Cannot load library
/home/p10/Qt5.2.0/Tools/QtCreator/lib/qtcreator/plugins/QtProject/libHelp.so:
(libudev.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)

3.There are no examples present , and Creator crashes when I search for
examples but , that's probably because of the lack of Help plugin.

4.This bug (I just filed it,though it's been around for some time now) :
https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-34005 .

That's pretty much it for now.

Petko