That should be fine , it's in the toplevel bin directory. Anyhow, I asked on
the mingw-w64 mailing list, and the binary seems to be just one step into
getting wine and mingw-w64 closer together, and there are still licensing
issues etc:

http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/mingw-w64/wiki/Wine%20integration

Regards

Kai