Hi,

I've pushed 4 fixes for QTimeZone to the release branch for review for
inclusion in 5.0:

1) https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,70984

Rather embarrassingly I misspelt the name Olson as Olsen, including in new
public api for 5.2.  This patch fixes the public api and docs, but doesn't fix
the private code to keep the patch against release as small as possible.

2) https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,70985

This fixes a very inefficient loop under Windows that is needed for 3) and 4)
below to pass CI tests without timing out.

3) https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,70986

This fixes a crash on Linux for abbreviations in some time zones, and thus in
QDateTime::toString().  It also adds a stress test that validates all
available time zones.  This was previously approved against stable but not
merged due to 2) causing CI failure.

4) https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,70987

This fixes an infinite loop in converting to/from UTC for some time zones when
used in QDateTime.  This was previously reviewed for stable but not merged due
to 2).

Cheers!

John.