> Hi, these are great news for me. Do you plan to use RHEL6's default
> compiler (which is GCC 4.4, and therefore *very* limited C++11 support), or
> the Red Hat Developer Toolset [1] which, as of the 2.0 version, comes with
> GCC 4.8?
>
> Also, the list contains "RedHat enterprise_6_x32". However, "x32" is an
> experimental ABI using 32bit pointers on 64bit CPUs of the x86-64 family
> [1], so it might be better to call it something else -- perhaps i686 or
> just 32bit?

Hi

We are trying to use as old toolsets as possible, so that the binaries created
are as backward compatible as possible. Currently 4.4.7 as you said is still in
our machines, but that might change as we investigate what we have to update.
We still haven't had time to get Qt compiling all the way.

I change the naming on the suggestion to x86 which it should have been. X32 was
a pure typo as I just copy pasted from my source.

Br,
-Tony